My clients know as part of Marc D’s “All You Can Eat” diet you’re allowed to eat as much as you like, whenever you like of certain foods – namely vegetables, egg whites, chicken, turkey and white fish. In other words NEVER go hungry, never get cranky hunger pains.
You also don’t need to do cardio ie boring treadmill or go for a jog, cross-trainer etc
These taste great with salad as a meal or just on their own as a snack.
As a guy i eat a lot and i’m up late usually so don’t want a full meal. These fit the bill perfectly!
Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
1x cauliflower (if too expensive get a bag of frozen)
2 eggs (1 whole egg, 1x white. Only 1 whole egg allowed per day on Marc D’s All You Can Eat Diet)
2 slices of extra low fat cheese
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (only use these don’t use regular breadcrumbs. These are a healthier, lower calorie option and there is only half a cup)
Dash garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil ( 2 tablespoons are allowed per day on my diet but i use them for salad)
1. Boil cauliflower for 10 minutes or until soft. Let it cool a bit then put in bottom of blender. If you don’t have a blender you’ll have to mash it in a bowl.(easy option get a blender -it will make your health and fitness tasks so much easier especially while dieting)
2. Add Eggs, cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and olive oil.
3. Blend on slow, you’ll have to use your tamper to mix it all.
4. Bake on a tray in the oven, fry on baking paper or non stick pan until golden brown. I have a marble stone coated pan that doesn’t need oil to cool. I could only fit a few a time on it however so now just bake in the oven as i make about 8 patties at once.
Green Italian Salad
1. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a bowl (remember only 2 tablespoon daily of olive oil allowed)
2. Add lettuce, cucumbers, whatever else you like.
3. Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar
4. Add salt and Pepper
5. For taste i like to crush small bit of garlic into it also.
6. Toss your salad and enjoy
Thanks Marc D.