Chicken Breast Parmigiana with low carb light panko quinoa crumb, Cauliflower, almond, coconut, chilli stir fry and Italian Salad.
Marc D’s “All You Can Eat Diet”
Eat as much as you like, never go hungry and still lose fat and get in the best shape of your life!
Most diets and “meal prep” don’t work because your creating portions with a set number of calories per day. You find yourself hungry still. When you’re portioning you are STARVING yourself down to size.
My diet is based on the principle of eating as much healthy, nutritious filling low caloric foods AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE so that you never go hungry.
It’s not a “high protein” or “no carb diet”. Vegies and fruit are all carbs.
Chicken breasts, white fish, turkey, vegetables, egg whites….eat as much of the “good stuff” as you like and never go hungry. They are all low in calories and you see the fat melting away easily on your body.
Other diets with Oats, rice, pasta etc are all too caloric dense. You only get to eat your fixed portion, go hungry, cheat on your diet and never get the body you want.
Here’s my free recipe for the Cauliflower Stir Fry.
1. Fry garlic and onion in a pan with tablespoon olive oil
2. Add Cauliflower and herbs/spices to your taste.
3. Add in 1 or 2 tablespoons coconut oil to taste( you’re allowed 2 tablespoons of olive or coconut oil per day on my diet)
4. Add half to 1 red chilli chopped and Cumin to taste.
5. Add chopped up almonds and pine nuts.
6. Finish with chopped spring onion and parsley.